Jason

Interested in contributing your scripts for Harmony?

I've put together a github repo that contains all the scripts I've written for ToonBoom Harmony - so you can get them all in a single place. 

I'll keep posting them here as well, but if you're interested in helping out, making them better, or just pulling them all at once, feel free to grab them here!

https://github.com/shhlife/harmony

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jason
      I've recently updated my github repo with a new tool to make it easier to do breakdowns - check it out and enjoy! 🙂
      https://github.com/shhlife/harmony

• By Jason
      I’m working on a script to blend between two values and for some reason I keep ending up with a number that doesn’t make any sense.
      It looks something like:
      var a = 1.00; var b = 0.0113; var sum = a+b;  
      the result is 1.00.0113;
      Shouldn’t I be getting 1.0113?

• By Jason
      View File NC_CreateNote.js
      This script takes adding a Note layer to harmony from a multi-step process to a single button click!
      The script will:
      Automatically create a drawing layer called Note (or Notes_# if there's more than one) Colors the drawing layer so it stands out from the other layers in your scene Connects the notes layer to the top of your comp stack. Automatically switches you to the pencil tool so you can start drawing immediately.  
      NC_CreateNote.mp4 Submitter Jason Submitted 11/21/2018 Category Harmony  
    • By Jason
      This script takes adding a Note layer to harmony from a multi-step process to a single button click!
      The script will:
      Automatically create a drawing layer called Note (or Notes_# if there's more than one) Colors the drawing layer so it stands out from the other layers in your scene Connects the notes layer to the top of your comp stack. Automatically switches you to the pencil tool so you can start drawing immediately.  
      NC_CreateNote.mp4